- Posted by: Margaret Laduke
- Category: Makeup Tips and Techniques
Who doesn’t love getting dolled up and feeling glamorous? We sure do! One of our favorite ways to add a touch of glam is with some seriously fabulous eye shadow. The right eye shadow can quickly take your look from 0 to 100. But with so many different shades available, it can be tough to decide which one is right for you.
Never fear, we’re here to help! We’ve put together a guide to the best eye shadow shades for every occasion. We’ve covered you whether you’re looking for a natural everyday look or something bold and dramatic for a night out. So grab your makeup bag, and let’s get started!
Guide to creating the perfect glam eye shadow look
When it comes to creating a glam eye shadow look, there are endless possibilities. But with so many options, it can be hard to know where to start. That’s why we’ve put together this step-by-step guide to help you create the perfect glam eye shadow look for your next special occasion.
- Start with a clean canvas. Before applying any eye shadow, ensure your eyelids are clean and free of any makeup or oils. This will help ensure that your eye shadow goes on evenly and lasts all day.
- Prime your eyelids. Once your eyelids are clean, apply a primer to help the eye shadow adhere better and last longer.
- Choose your colors. When choosing eye shadow colors, the sky is the limit. But if you’re looking for a classic glam look, we recommend using shades of gold, bronze, and brown.
- Apply your eye shadow. Using a brush, apply the eye shadow to your eyelids, starting from the inner corner and working your way out. Be sure to blend the colors for a seamless look.
- Add some shimmer. To make your eyes pop, add a touch of shimmery shadow to the center of your lids. This will help give your eyes a bright and bold look.
- Finish with mascara. Complete your glam eye shadow look by adding a few coats of mascara to your lashes. This will help give your eyes a dramatic and sexy look.
Create stunning nighttime glam with our step-by-step eye makeup tutorial
Whether you’re going out for a girls’ night or want to add a touch of glam to your everyday look, our step-by-step guide will show you how to create a beautiful nighttime eye. Just follow these simple steps, and you’ll be on your way to gorgeousness in no time!
- Start by applying a primer to your lids. This will help your eye makeup stay in place and prevent creasing.
- Next, use an eyeshadow brush to apply a light eyeshadow all over your lid. We recommend using a shimmery white or pale gold shade for extra glamour.
- Now it’s time to add some drama! Using a darker eyeshadow, apply it along your crease. Make sure to blend well, so there are no harsh lines.
- To make your eyes pop, use pencil eyeliner to line your upper and lower lashlines. Start from the inner corner of your eye and work your way outwards. You can make the line as thick or thin as you’d like.
- Finish off the look by applying multiple coats of mascara to your lashes. And that’s it! You’re now ready to take on the night in style.