Use of site and content and copyright
The Site and all of the Content are protected by U.S. and/or international copyright laws and conventions and belong to Natural Hair Week, its licensors or third parties. No right, title or interest in any Content is transferred to you.
You agree to use the Site and the Content in accordance with all applicable laws. You agree not to take any action that would compromise the security of the Site or render the Site inaccessible to others.
Access to certain areas of the Site is restricted (“Restricted Areas”) to Natural Hair Week Subscribers to whom we have granted access to Content. You are not authorized to access any password-restricted Content unless you have been granted access by Natural Hair Week (or from your employer if your employer has been authorized by Natural Hair Week to issue such access). You may not share access or user access rights that have not been personally granted to you in order to access the Site.
To the extent that you register as a user of the Site, whether as a Subscriber or otherwise, by using this website you are consenting to Natural Hair Week sending your account id to its web analytics platform on www.naturalhairweek.com. This allows us to connect your activity on our websites with your customer records for product development, account management, and marketing purposes. Your account id is a Natural Hair Week-generated number that does not contain any personal information, and cannot be used by anyone outside of Natural Hair Week to identify you.
Digital Millennium copyright (“DMCA”) notice
Materials may be made available via the Service by third parties, not within our control. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan content used in connection with the Service for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Service.
If you believe any materials on the Service infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Email: [email protected]
It is our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
Accuracy of information
The Content on this Site is based on Natural Hair Week’s reasonable efforts to compile and analyze the best sources reasonably available to Natural Hair Week at any given time. Any opinions reflect Natural Hair Week’s judgment at the time and are subject to change. You assume sole responsibility for the selection of the Content to achieve any of your intended results, and your sole and exclusive remedy for any alleged loss or damage suffered by you in connection with your use of the Site or the Content or the User Content is to discontinue using the Site.
THIS SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND Natural Hair Week DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE FURTHER DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES (I) RELATING TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CORRECTNESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR ANY PORTION THEREOF THAT IS MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE; (II) THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, OR DELAYS IN OPERATION, OR FROM TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR OTHER ERRORS; (III) THAT THE CONTENT SHALL NOT INFRINGE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY; (IV) THAT THE CONTENT WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (V) THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION.
Limitations of liability
YOU AGREE THAT Natural Hair Week SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OR UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS FAILURE OR LOSS, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE CONTENT OR USER CONTENT, WHETHER OR NOT Natural Hair Week HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE FURTHER THAT Natural Hair Week SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU ARISING AS A RESULT OF RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT, USER CONTENT, OR THE SITE OR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT OR THE SITE OR INTERPRETATIONS THEREOF. IN JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, Natural Hair Week’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND THE TERMS LIMITING Natural Hair Week’S LIABILITY IN THIS SECTION SHALL, IN ANY CASE, BE INTERPRETED TO LIMIT Natural Hair Week’S LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Natural Hair Week may provide links to third-party content and other websites on the Site. We do not endorse, sponsor, or accept any responsibility for such material. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites.
- The content on this website belongs to Natural Hair Week, its licensors, or third parties and is protected by U.S. and/or international copyright laws and conventions. No right, title, or interest in any content is transferred to you.
- Terms and conditions that govern your use of and access to the website are set forth within the Order Forms and Data License Agreements between Natural Hair Week and your employer. If you are not familiar with the terms of that contract, including the conditions of and restrictions on your use of the content on this website and other proprietary Natural Hair Week research, please contact your account administrator or a Natural Hair Week customer success strategist.
- You are not authorized to access any password-restricted areas of this website unless you have received access from Natural Hair Week (or from your employer if your employer has been authorized by Natural Hair Week to issue access to you).
- You are responsible for keeping your password confidential.
- You agree not to share your password with any other individuals or to otherwise allow any other individuals to access the website or the content through your account.
- You may not use another individual’s password to access the website.
- You take full responsibility for any activity that occurs through the use of your account and you agree to notify us immediately if you become aware that any other individual has accessed your account or has obtained your password.
- You are not authorized to reproduce, publicly display, perform, distribute, alter, transmit, create derivative works from, or otherwise share any content from password-protected areas of this website with any other individuals or third parties, except as expressly provided in the contract between Natural Hair Week and your employer. Without limiting the foregoing, you are not permitted to download content from this website and share it with any non-licensed individual or third party, except as expressly provided in the contract between Natural Hair Week and your employer.
If you have any questions about permitted uses of this website or content on the website, please contact your account administrator or your Natural Hair Week customer success strategist.